About the Role
Your role will involve supporting clients with complex mental health and clinical needs in the areas of personal care, medication administration, mealtime management, domestic duties, mobility assistance, and community participation. Our services operate 24 hours a day, with shift times including mornings, afternoons, overnights, and weekends. You will need to be willing to work a variety of these shifts. You will be part of a dynamic team that delivers person-cantered support in all domains of life, to enable access to quality of life with dignity, respect, and social inclusion.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Australian Driver’s License
- First Aid certificate
- NDIS Workers Screening Check (Yellow Card)
- Working with children check (Blue Card)
- National Police check
- Flexibility to work within a service that provides 24/7 care, this includes weekend work, sleepovers, and or active night shifts within a fortnightly roster.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite particularly MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Covid 19 Vaccination including booster.
About the Company
Trusted Home Disability Care support participants with low, moderate, and high support needs with a physical and or Mental Health diagnosis & across all identified disabilities, from all backgrounds, in single and multiple programs.
TDHC provides Supported Independent Living programs (also known as group homes). We provide modern 2-3 bedrooms homes with Support Workers, 24/7 for NDIS participants with Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding.
THDC provides support for both Children under 18yrs and adults.